Terms and Conditions
Please note that the use of this website (www.ahaeproducts.com) constitutes an agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. Ahae Products reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The text, images, and data on Ahae Products Inc. (the "Store") website (the "Site") are protected by copyright and may be covered by other restrictions as well. The Store retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Store.
- The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL www.ahaeproducts.com. The Store does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Store. For example, some works may be under copyright by the artist or the artist's heirs holding rights to these works. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
- Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site, are registered and/or unregistered marks of Ahae Products Inc. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this Site. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the Store or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Store assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of the Site, or downloading of any Materials from the Site.
- Our goal is to provide current and accurate information on our website. However, errors, misprints, and omissions sometimes occur. These include but are not limited to incorrect or incomplete prices, descriptions, specifications, photographs or illustrations. Ahae Products makes no warranty that the content of the website is accurate or complete. Prior to shipment or delivery of any order, Ahae Products may cancel, reject, correct, or terminate any order for products for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where we otherwise displayed erroneous, incomplete, or inaccurate information. In the event your order is cancelled by Ahae Products after your credit card or debit card has already been charged, we will immediately issue a credit to your payment card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank or credit union policies will determine when this amount is credited to your account. Ahae Products is not obligated to complete any sale of products based on errors, misprints, or omissions on our website.
- The Store has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- The Store may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.